Statement of Faith Covenant:
We are not a Hebrew Roots, Messianic, Jewish, modern Christian or a New Age ministry. We believe wholly in the scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. We believe that Yeshua is the Messiah and there is no other means of salvation or redemption other than Him. We believe He is the only way to the Father. We believe that obedience to His word is a part of Faith and the two cannot be separate. We believe that the Father is One with the Son and the Spirit. We do not believe that Yeshua was a creature; but is coequal and coeternal with the Father. We believe the greatest commandment that encompasses all other commands and demands they be fulfilled (practiced) is to “love YHVH your God with all your heart” soul and mind.
Our pledge to our listeners:
- We believe that New Age, Mysticism, Theosophy, Hinduism, Buddhism, Ascended Master Teachings, Kabbalah, Taoism, Witchcraft, Freemasonry and any forms, subgroups, or offshoots of these teachings are heresy that were taught by fallen angels, the devils, and demonic entities. We are not involved in any of them publicly or privately. We are also not involved in any secret society and we believe that these organizations are in direct contradiction with being a believer.
- We believe that no true healing or blessings comes from anything other than the Holy Spirit and obedience to the Torah. We believe that other practices (depending on their historic root) may be considered doctrines of demons. Therefore, we are not involved in eastern, ayurvedic, chakra, distance healing/remote healings, acupuncture, moxibustion, Tui Na massage, reflexology, kundalini, yoga, or any other energy practices or pharmakeia publicly or privately.
- We will not teach Jewish fables, Jewish customs, Jewish traditions (if they cannot be found practiced in scripture), Rabbinical Judaism, and will abstain from teaching them publicly or privately. We give no authority to Talmudic judgments or rabbinical commentary. We will not allow or give headway to the propagation of any sacred name doctrine that condemns the use of other languages or understanding of the Name.
- We do not celebrate, propagate, or condone the observance of the world’s holidays. (Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc…)Rather we only keep the Fathers Holy Days listed in Lev 23.
- We will not make cosmology, calendar or other non-essentials a point of contention.
- 6. We do not believe, nor will we be addressing that YHVH or any of his parts are of feminine nature, androgynous, nor hermaphrodite.